The Online version of the MAG Convention, that was created due the Covid-19 pandemic.
Principal Shader with implicit sprite sorting:
Really proud to share this!😊— Julian (@schneckerstein) October 18, 2020
For the upcomming @mag_erfurt online, I've developed a (genuinely?!) new shader for isometric 2D rendering. As you can see this example, it does not suffer from typical sorting issues. (1/n) pic.twitter.com/Jo4IXjOK7X
Create and implement Shaders that would recolor sprites on-the-fly.
User analytics implementation
Freelance Work in 2020
Battle Planet – Judgement Day is a rogue-lite SciFi arcade shooter with adrenaline-charged, non-stop action. Play on beautiful procedurally generated micro-planets. Fleeing a crashed prisoner transport ship, you’ll fight for your freedom against the police, military robots and frightening boss-creatures lurking for you in the dark corners of space.
- Performance Optimizations for Switch Platform
- UI and Graphics Programming
- Leaderboard Implementation for Steam(works), Playstation 4 and Switch
- Freelance Work from July to August 2019
A abstract VR-Game with unique locomotion and artworks to explore, made in Unity.
- Persistent footstep and flytrace system.
- Surface shaders for semi-procedural texturing.
- Art-Pipeline tools for improved performance and enhanced lightmap support.
- Additional Sound Design
- with Nico Uthe, Sara Lisa Vogl and Peter van der Straat
- Ongoing Work from July 2015
- Helped moving the Projects onto the Unity Universal Render Pipeline.
- Tech-art and Code that would display damage on destructible walls.
- Custom shaders for decals under URP.
- Employed Work from July 2018 to September 2018
Swing above New York, Capetown, San Francisco or Vieanna in VR!
- Complete Game-Logic in Unity
- Vive Tracker system for the physical swing.
- Additional shader to dynamically blur fonts in HLSL.
- Freelance Work from Feburary to March 2019
- You survived a plane crash and are lost behind enemy lines. Can you survive with only a knife and a proximity detector? Modification for Crysis.
- With CryMod-Community content by Xzero (Shader Package), CoD511 (Testing, Knife Rig), Yaxxo (Knife Animation) and nonamed817 (Knife Model)
- You control a balloon over a infinite, procedural landscape. Made in Unity. I’ve made a framework that generates terrain on-the-fly with the GPU.
- Control a shepard dog to bring all sheep back into their shed. All assets are handmade.
- Sheep are using a special flocking algorithm. This is more of an hobby project to figure out the capability of mobile hardware.
- University Assigment (2017)
- A take on RPG’s, but instead of leveling up, your skills decay and you get weaker every day.
- I’ve done part’s on the concept, as well as toon-shaders and gameplay-programming.
- with Marco Kurzweg, Tim Mandelbaum, Ellyn Reese-Bünning, Moritz Stoll and Julia Wirth
- Google/XR-Base Art-Jam (2017)
- While laying on the ground with your back (yes you do!), you fix a futuristic space-craft. I’ve done part’s of the concept as well as gameplay programming.
- with Henning Steinbock, and other’s whom names have been lost 🙁
- GMTK GameJam 2018
- Your car is broken, your legs too, but luckly you got a grappling hook.
- Level-Design and Lighting.
- with Jonathan Held and Daniel Gehn
- It’s not a crime to touch art in the museum, unless someone notices.
- I’ve contribute a David impression in Blender!
- with Jonathan Held, Leif Heyne, Julius Hartmann